Сезонный 7 месяц(а,ев)
Первый рабочий день
• Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner.
• Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check-in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required.
• Ensure that both the Front Office Manager and Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or other departments.
• Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times.
• Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team's training and development efforts.
• Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties.
• Maximise room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities.
• Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards, and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy.
• Comply with hotel security, fire regulations, and all health and safety legislation.
• Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front-of-house equipment and property management systems.
• Follow company brand standards.
• Assist other departments, as necessary.
• Previous experience in a customer-focused industry.
• Completed high school certificate or equivalent.
• Positive attitude and good communication skills.
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
• Excellent grooming standards.
• Ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
• Competent level of IT proficiency.
• Very good knowledge of English. Knowledge of additional language will be considered an advantage.