Floor Supervisor will be responsible for maintain guestrooms, working areas, and the hotel premises in general in a clean and orderly manner. Also coordinating daily housekeeping operations and maintaining the housekeeping operating standards.
You are also responsible for supervising room attendants/Chambermaids to deliver an excellent Guest satisfaction and experience. Om time to time basis may also be required to assist the Executive Housekeeper in various activities.
1. Responsible for smooth operation of the floor assigned.
2. Responsible for the performance of floor boys if applicable.
3. Supervise Room Attendants/ Chambermaids.
4. Organises and facilitates the room making process.
5. Daily allocation of rooms and deep cleaning tasks to team members.
6. Responsible for the cleanliness of guest rooms, corridors and heart of the house area of the floor.
7. Checks the occupied and departure rooms, giving special attention to guest needs.
8. Ensures that the entire operation is performed as per the laid down standards and procedures.
9. To organise immediately the guest needs under intimation to EHK/Executive.
10. Manage guest requests, including VIP amenities and communicating them to the relevant team members
11. Routine inspection of guest bedrooms to ensure they meet standards.
12. Aware of all room categories and amenities.
13. Achieve positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
14. Carry out lost and found procedures.
15. Report maintenance issues to Maintenance/Engineering Department.
16. Assist Housekeeping Manager with training requirements.
17. Represent the needs of the team to others in the hotel.
18. Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
19. Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships.
20. Other responsibilities as determined by the procedures.
1 to 3 years
Здатність розмовляти англійською мовою
Other Preferred languages
German, Greek, Russian
Capo Bay Hotel
2, Iasonos Street, 5311 Protaras, Cyprus