• Maintains constant surveillance of guests in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure the safety of patrons in the event of an emergency.
• Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
• Always presents a professional appearance and attitude and maintains a high standard of customer service.
• Supervises the use of other equipment when allocated to that duty.
• Maintains a safe, clean, and sanitary pool area making sure that deck furniture in a clean and orderly fashion.
• Valid Lifeguard / SPR / First Aid certificates.
• Related successful service in a similar position will be considered as an advantage.
• Good Knowledge of the English language and/or Greek language.