950 — 1100 € per month
First Working Day
• Maintains constant surveillance of guests in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure the safety of patrons in the event of an emergency.
• Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
• Always presents a professional appearance and attitude and maintains a high standard of customer service.
• Supervises the use of other equipment when allocated to that duty.
• Maintains a safe, clean, and sanitary pool area, ensuring that deck furniture is clean and orderly.
• Lifeguard training to be provided
• Related successful service in a similar position will be considered an advantage but not obligatory.
• Good Knowledge of the English language and/or Greek language.
>>Relocation cost & Accommodation coverage - to be agreed <<