• Provide excellent customer service.
• Take orders and serve them according to the standards of the company.
• Cooperate with all serving staff.
• Follow all relevant health and safety regulations as well as all customer service guidelines.
• Make recommendations or share additional information with customers upon request.
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
• Welcoming personality.
• Minimum 6 months of working experience in the position of waiter/waitress.
• Ability to work as a team player.
• Knowledge of English and/or the Greek language.
• Knowledge of all the beverages and snacks on the bar's menu.
• Experience in handling a cash register as well as an ordering system.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Available for immediate employment.